Who We Are
Spinnaker is a marketing communications agency formed in 2004 with offices in Shad Thames just next to Tower Bridge.
Our sweet spot is creative content delivered in all forms across paid and unpaid social and advertising platforms. We offer skillsets across insights, social, video, search, advertising, website and live. We’re in business to get brands talked about. We call it the art of conversation.
We are a small agency (20 people) with a collaborative approach to how we do business. You’ll find us informal but driven in wanting to do the very best work. Our values of being in-touch, curious and collaborative help us go the extra mile for our client’s sake and our own.
Clients include Sony Pictures, Universal, Paramount, Bord Bia (The Irish Food Board), Divine Chocolate, William Grant & Sons, Yahoo, Standard Chartered, GC Watches, Sony Music BMG and Universal Music.
We are looking for a Motion Designer that’s been working for 2 years or more to join our growing team.
The Motion designer will report into our Lead Motion Designer and Creative Director. The job is to create video and static pieces of content for our varied base of clients. They will also be involved in the creative process to develop ideas that they will eventually execute.
They must have a solid portfolio of digitally focused video work predominately in the social space.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Motion Graphics
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- 3D skills (optional)
- Typographical skills
- Mood boarding
- Creative concepting
- Confidence to contribute to entire creative process
- Team player and flexible work ethic.
- An understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Good at working in a team
- Good at organising themselves
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Willing to learn.
- Film, food and arty things.
Salary and benefits package
- The role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience and skills
- An attractive package includes 20 days holiday, pension, healthcare and other soft agency benefits
- We offer a range of internal and external training in line with individual needs and agency role.
The interview process is split into two parts. The first interview will consist of a chat and brief if they are right for the role.
In the second interview the interviewee will be given a video brief to complete. This will be based on an existing piece of work so we can compare the quality.
Work will be checked by the team for:
- Work flow
- Organisation of job
If you’re interested in this role click ‘apply’ above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.