Junior Web Developer Vacancy
Here at CSI Media, we have VERY exciting opportunities for Junior Web Developers to join our award-winning agency. You will be part of a friendly team who deliver a variety of Web Development projects! This is a springboard for a keen Web Developer to progress their career in a forward-thinking, dynamic company with a supportive environment.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in BSc Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related subject
- HND in Computing (Distinction)
- A self-taught coding genius!
- Developing new websites and integrated technology
- Maintaining existing websites
- Liaising with Tech Lead and Development team re progress of projects & suggesting improvements
- Testing of various components
Essential Technical Skills
- C#.NET 3.5/4.0+
Desirable Technical Skills
- MVC .NET 4/5
Rewards and Benefits
- An excellent starting salary of £22-28k
- Pension scheme
- Paid overtime frequently available
- Attend courses and acquire industry-recognised qualifications and accreditations
- Great opportunities to progress through the ranks with greater rewards and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours (start at 8, 8:30 or 9)
- Annual appraisal & regular development sessions
- Dress-down every Friday!
- A yummy free pizza on the last Friday of each month
- Monthly team events – the most recent was The Crystal Maze (paid for by the company)
- Bring your headphones and listen to your favourite tunes to help you concentrate
- Free optician check-up
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Occasional visits from the office canine, Sir Wilson!
- Air-conditioned office
- Receive an extra one-day’s holiday after five years of service, and a further day’s holiday after 10 years’
Where is CSI Media?
- We are based in Crewe Business Park in Cheshire with onsite parking
- Surrounded by a beautiful woodland area and cycle paths
- Bannatyne’s Gym, Co-operative Shop, Subway, Spar and Duke of Gloucester within a 10-minute walk
- 0.8 miles from Crewe Railway Station (Chester: 20 minutes, Liverpool: 40 minutes, Manchester: 45 minutes, Birmingham: 50 minutes).
To apply for this Junior Web Developer position, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Note: Please no recruitment agencies