Junior Marketing Manager
Caliber is one of the UK’s fastest-growing organic marketing agencies, with offices based in Edinburgh and London. We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation & Content Marketing. With a continually growing team of over 25 dedicated SEO, Content and Digital Marketing specialists, we’re the biggest little online marketing agency around. We work with a variety of big brands across a wide range of industries including travel, automotive and finance.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and talented Junior Marketing Manager to join our Team, reporting to the Head of Culture, in either the Edinburgh or London offices.
- Implementation of the marketing strategy in accordance with budget and timeline
- Manage and maintain the awards calendar and coordinate the submission process
- Manage the events calendar and coordinate attendees
- Manage the planning of all Caliber hosted events
- Manage event budget
- Ensure case studies are written, work with account teams to get information
- Ensuring that key collateral is up to date
- Maintain & update marketing/case study copy on Caliber website
- Implement and manage internal editorial calendar
- Keep all consultants & trade bodies up to date with the latest information
- Create a set of central credentials for presentations – develop and keep up to date
- Advise on new potential areas of marketing efforts
- Manage all social media platforms and content calendars.
- You are a confident professional with a degree in Marketing and some experience of working within the PR & Marketing world
- You are comfortable operating in a fast moving and ever-changing commercial environment – and with experience of dealing with people at all levels externally and internally
- Day-to-day tasks will vary, and you will need to have a passion for the digital marketing industry and have experience of managing social media channels
- You are a professional individual who has a can-do attitude and can handle the demands of a busy agency environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant topic
- Accurate English and mathematics skills
- A proactive, intelligent approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- A sociable, team focused outlook.
Benefits include conference attendance, frequent travel opportunities, company pension, death in service benefit, health cash plan, holiday trading, Christmas shutdown, anniversary gifts, childcare vouchers, referral scheme, flexible start time, and beer Friday.