Are you a Front End Developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like Karen Millen, Figleaves & Ann Summers? For our London office, we are looking for a Front End Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Are a skilled front end developer, who is interested in developing e-commerce websites
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development
- Experience in e-commerce is advantageous
- Are service and solution oriented and have a user-focused mind-set
- Are eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Funded training and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical training, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Workplace health promotion (Health Insurance and Dental Insurance Scheme)
- Yearly bonus scheme and pension scheme
- Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious about working with us? Watch the video here.