Digital Project Manager
Are you a motivated individual who could immerse yourself in an engaging role, taking responsibility for the delivery of creative, technically flawless websites and other digital communications?
About the Role
Working within an experienced team of UX architects, designers, user interface developers and .Net developers, you will have the opportunity to plan, co-ordinate and lead projects or varying sizes involving the creation of engaging digital solutions for our varied and growing client-base.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, bringing your digital and commercial experience to bear in seeking the right outcomes for the client and the agency
- Day-to-day management and accountability for all projects and activity workstreams within your team
- Successfully deliver of a wide range of digital projects to time, budget and quality
- Strong, clear and pro-active expectation management through communication and status reporting, both internally and to clients
- Oversight and preparation of detailed project documentation including functional specifications, plans and cost estimates, and assisting with requirements capture
- Ability to act in a consultative capacity, running meetings and workshops as required
- Post launch support, managing issues and ongoing reporting
- Deliver innovative, high quality web sites to SEO and accessibility standards.
- At least three years’ solid commercial experience of working within an agency in either a digital project management or digital producer role
- Experience of writing clear, commercially sound proposals to be sent to clients
- Experience of delivering innovative, high quality responsive websites to SEO and accessibility standards
- Examples of delivering projects to time, budget and quality with exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience of managing a multi-disciplined team to deliver digital projects
- Experience of delivering projects with project values ranging between £150k and £500k.
- Excellent diplomacy and stakeholder management skills
- Fastidious levels of attention to detail
- Proven ability to run multiple web design and .Net development projects of varying sizes and requirements
- Ability to use initiative and self-management skills, with pragmatic and practical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in managing eCommerce focused projects
- Previous experience of tools such as Liquid Planner, Basecamp and JIRA would be beneficial
- Practical experience with SCRUM or agile methodologies would be beneficial.
Who are we?
Ridgeway are a digital agency that work together and learn from each other to craft award-winning digital projects for our clients that ultimately make their customers happy. We work with some pretty amazing clients including the likes of YO!, Twinings, HMV and De Beers.
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
This is a full time role within our Witney studio in Oxfordshire.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
Find out more and to apply for this role here.