Caliber is one of the UK’s fastest-growing organic marketing agencies, with offices based in Edinburgh and London. We specialise in Search Engine Optimisation & Content Marketing. With a continually growing team of over 25 dedicated SEO, Content and Digital Marketing specialists, we’re the biggest little online marketing agency around. We work with a variety of big brands across a wide range of industries including travel, automotive and finance.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and talented Digital PR Manager to join our Digital PR Team, reporting to the Head of Digital PR, in either the Edinburgh or London office.
You will support our Head of Digital PR in creating new business proposals, oversee media promotional activity, and proactively grow clients’ media horizons. You will plan and manage your own campaigns, including negotiation and budget management, and play a key role in presentations. Additionally, you will:
- Work with account managers to deliver successful digital PR campaigns for our clients
- Build a broad network of publishers, editor and journalist contacts
- Proactively earn media coverage
- Help clients achieve their SEO objectives through link earning
- Forecast and achieve return on investment
- Report on campaign achievements and statistics
- Champion best practices for the promotion of branded content and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with creative teams to craft stories with media appeal into campaigns
- Sell in digital PR services to clients through data-led strategy
- Drive integration of digital PR practices with existing SEO and Content Marketing strategies.
- You will have a strong understanding of the value of PR to successful SEO, and an ability to achieve and demonstrate campaign success.
- You love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- You are able to persuade and influence other people.
- You are highly creative with a proven track record of identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to write media/client ready copy including press releases
- Understands how to release stories and sell in to media
- Actively participates in client meetings
- Good work load management and prioritisation
- Competent at reporting, including activity reports as well as client reviews
- Proactive in all areas for clients, and constantly looking for opportunities
- Capable of driving media relations programmes
- Understands financial controls
- Strong track record of earning PR coverage across mainstream media and digital publishers
- Demonstrable evidence of key journalistic relationships
- Excellent understanding of Digital PR and blogger outreach platforms (Gorkana, Buzzstream etc)
- A broad and up-to-date understanding of SEO, Social Media & Content Marketing
- 3+ years client-facing agency experience
- Professional, confident and friendly manner in business situations
- Superb oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Conversant in Microsoft Office.
Benefits include conference attendance, frequent travel opportunities, company pension, death in service benefit, health cash plan, holiday trading, Christmas shutdown, anniversary gifts, childcare vouchers, referral scheme, flexible start time, and beer Friday.