Are you an agency experienced C# ASP .Net Developer? Looking for a new challenge to enhance your development skills delivering both creative and technically excellent web solutions?
About the Role
The role will require the candidate to work on projects which vary in size from a few days to several months, comprising .Net web application development, assisting with scoping, requirements capture and time estimates, assisting with functional and technical specification documents and testing and support. Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small, and carve a niche within the agency.
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years commercial ASP .Net development using C#, with experience of the Visual Studio environment
- Demonstrable experience in web application development using SQL Server 2005/2008. Familiarity with .Net-based e-commerce and CMS platforms would also be an advantage
- A portfolio of web site development work which demonstrates your abilities
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to develop cutting edge front-end web sites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience developing applications to HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform
- Knowledge of integration and best practices with regards to social networking
- Experience of email marketing best practices and compliance issues
- Experience of using version control systems e.g. Subversion
- Familiar with Photoshop basics of production image cut-up, cropping, optimisation etc
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
Who are we?
Ridgeway are a digital agency that work together and learn from each other to craft award-winning digital projects for our clients that ultimately make their customers happy. We work with some pretty amazing clients including the likes of YO!, Twinings, HMV, and De Beers.
We offer a competitive salary which is subject to skills and experience. Please state your salary requirements upon application.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and strongly support diversity in our team.
Find out more and to apply for this role here.