StreamAMG (Advanced Media Group) part of the Press Association is in a rapid period of growth and needs a dynamic Business Development Manager to help with the next stage of our expansion efforts in the Media and Gaming sectors. We enable some of the biggest brands in the world to distribute their content to reach their audience, with our award-winning online video solutions.
StreamAMG has grown 25 per cent year on year, since its humble beginnings back in 2001, we are now the number one streaming company in the UK. Our brand is trusted for technical excellence, agility and innovation, we continually seek develop our products. Our client list and retention rate is second to none, and we are proud to say we work with the BBC, Liverpool FC and SkyBet to name but a few.
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in the London office, growing our presence in the Media sector in EMEA more specifically, broadcast media companies, OTT channels and the publishing market. In the Gaming sector we want to build on our success with virtual sports and explore other opportunities in the worldwide, online gambling industry worth $52 billion. This is a great opportunity for someone with bags of enthusiasm, drive and energy to progress their career and grow as the company grows.
For more information about the role and to apply please visit streamamg.com/careers/business-development-manager/ or email Paul.Glynn@streamamg.com.
- Develop product expertise, understand where we add value and our competitive differences
- Nurture existing clients providing consultative sales, upsell by being a trusted advisor
- Qualify sales leads generated via cold calling and inbound channels such as web, trade
shows, conferences, etc
- Identify account decision-makers, understand their business needs and make
recommendations for next steps
- Prepare proposals, RFIs, schedule and arrange presentations and PoC demos in conjunction
with the Head of Sales
- Keep abreast of industry trends, attend relevant trade shows, events, summits
- Effective lead management in CRM system, tracking activity and documentation
- Work closely with Client Services and Delivery to optimise the sales cycle, lead generation to
- 3+ years product development, or project management experience in technology sector
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Determined, resilient and passionate about meeting needs profitably
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
- BA/BSc degree in technology, business, or marketing related fields, postgraduate qualification preferred
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus
- Competitive salary, commission structure and annual company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development scheme
- Private healthcare
- Discounted Virgin Active membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit and snacks
- Regular team and company socials