Jaywing is a creative agency with unique technical and data talents too. We have 60 talented people within the Newbury office who are passionate about digital and content, producing mobile-first websites, applications, content and innovative digital experiences for a wealth of major brands.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic new Jaywinger who can be part of our Client Services team, looking after the website and digital marketing projects for some amazing brands. From dealing with new client requests and working through creative solutions with our UX and development teams, through to administrating content in the website content management system and analysing website analytics to find out the why the job will give you a grounding in all things digital!
A strong attention to detail, ability to build relationships and a hands on “can-do” attitude are an absolute must for applicants with a natural interest in understanding technically how things work being the deal breaker!
Sound appealing and like something you could do? Then you could be the one we’re looking for to join our vibrant, award-winning digital team.
You will be part of one of our account teams and managed by the Client Services Director, but will report to an Account Director on a day-to-day basis. You will also enjoy plenty of support from the whole team; including account managers, designers, developers, planners, project managers and user experience specialists.
Who Are We Looking For?
Your key skills will include (but not be limited to!):
- A passion for digital and a genuine interest in all things screen – from Shopping to Youtube to Facebook
- A love for numbers, being able to analyse reports and help feed insight into the team on key learnings is invaluable
- Great people skills – be it discussing ideas with the internal team, sending communications to clients or explaining an issue with the project,a flexible personality is essential
- Not afraid to speak up – bringing ideas to improve our work and our relationships with clients is what our client services team do best!
- Able to understand feedback – working with the team to act upon it to continuously improve our output
- A way with words – from writing up accurate contact reports through to drafting up proposals for clients
- Naturally inquisitive – our brands want us to be at the top of our game so from researching the latest trends through to knowing what their competitors are up to you’ll be responsible for feeding your viewpoint and the latest lowdown into the team (and clients!)
- Strong organisational skills – you will be juggling projects, content and client demands on a daily basis – experience managing workflow with tools like Jira or Trello would be helpful
- Previous experience in using website CMS would be an advantage, particularly Umbraco and Sitecore
You will be based in Jaywing Newbury, Berkshire – an hour west of London on the train. Our office is two minutes’ walk from Newbury town centre. Our open-plan studio environment is home to 60 full time Jaywingers.
Why Work At Jaywing?
Jaywing has a friendly and ambitious culture. We believe in thinking big, exploring new technology, using data science to inspire creativity, caring about everything that leaves the door, and working as one team. We believe that creativity cannot exist without method and vice versa.
In Newbury, we are constantly developing ideas for brands like Pepsi Max, The London Eye, University of Portsmouth, RSM, and many more.
Simply send us your CV and covering letter around why you think you would be a great fit for the role to Newburyjobs@jaywing.com.