The Figaro Digital Summit incorporates all you need from a digital marketing event.
It’s a chance to gain insight and inspiration from talks covering trending topics and 1-2-1 meetings tailored to your business needs. The blend of presentations, face to face meetings and great networking opportunities ensure that your time out of the office is efficient, relevant, and valuable.
Join a 100+ delegates and a team of expert speakers who will be discussing cutting-edge digital marketing trends and practical tips to help your business get ahead.
How does it work?
Figaro Digital carefully match brand delegates with the digital agencies and tech providers who are best equipped to advise you on your business challenges, or upcoming projects. Being able to meet face-to-face to with sector experts, will allow you to gain a fresh outlook and an outside perspective on any challenges you are hoping to overcome.
Topics under discussion include SEO, PPC, web build, analytics and data, content marketing, CX, ecommerce, email and CRM, social media and multichannel marketing, influencer marketing, UX, video and more.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of the Summit are numerous. At this full day event, you have the chance to listen to illuminating presentations in the seminar theatre, as well as connecting with recommended agencies who’ll provide you with tailored and highly relevant insight.
The agenda will be updated as further speakers are added.
Buy Tickets Here:
- Early-bird ticket cost for brands: £195+VAT (usually £295+VAT). Book here.
- Early-bird ticket cost for marketing agencies, technology companies, consultants and recruiters: £395+VAT (usually £495+VAT). Book here.
Deadline for early bird tickets is 27 September 2019.
- Buy 2 tickets and receive a 3rd free.
- Additional 10 per cent discount for not-for-profit organisations.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 870 3380 now for discounts, direct bookings and any questions regarding the summit.
- If you’re from an agency or marketing solutions provider and would like to get involved, please email email@example.com.